On May 31, the McAfee Cybersecurity Forum was held in the DEPO conference hall, which brought together everyone to understand the cybersecurity trends in the world and in Ukraine.
All participants after listening to the reports were able to get answers to questions:
• What are the challenges of global cybersecurity?
• What are its trends prevailing in the world as a whole and in Ukraine in particular?
• How to build an adaptive security architecture to prevent complex targeted attacks?
• How to build a Security Management Center and do I need to manage events and information?
• What are the modern approaches for protecting, detecting and responding to threats at the endpoint level? And many others.
Also, all participants could get answers to questions and see McAfee demo solutions at demo stands. We, as a partner of the forum, consulted participants at our demo stand, where we demonstrated interesting cases on McAfee eDLP and Application Control products.
Thanks to all participants for questions and discussions, see you at the next events!
- Hits: 570